Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, April 17, 2018 ) According to the report “Middle-East and Africa Aqua feed Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East and African market is projected to reach $10.65 billion by 2021 from $7.70 billion in 2016 with CAGR of 7.14% from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-aquafeed-market-666/
Aquafeed has become vital to aquaculture industry due to its nutritional, immune resistant, and growth encouraging properties. Fish nutrition is healthy for heart and fastens brain development and enhances reproduction. Tilapia is the most farmed fish, raised in 135 countries whereas Shrimp is the largest aquaculture commodity.
Most portions of fish produced are used in human consumption while other portion is used for feed purpose. The end consumers of Aqua feed are fish, crustaceans, molluscs etc. Fish production is mainly from capture and aquaculture. Fish have various species like Carp, Salmon, Catfish and Tilapia.
Free sample for the report is available at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-aquafeed-market-666/request-sample
Increase in mass production of fishes and increase in population, increase in fish consumption, and lack of marine feed supply are the factors responsible for the growth of market. The market in this region has the lowest share of the global market due to unawareness of the farming community about the uses and benefits of fish feed additives. South Africa is the leading area in this region.
Enquire more about the report at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-aquafeed-market-666/inquire
By End Use
• Amino Acids.
Some of the major companies dominating this market are Cargill, Inc., Nutreco N.V., Alltech Inc., AllerAqua A/S, Beneo GmbH, Biomar A/S, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited, and Coppens International B.V.
The Middle-East and Africa Aqua feed Market study offers following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics.
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis.
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment.
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies.
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast.