Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, February 13, 2018 ) The Middle East and Africa Food Packaging Market was worth USD 21.69 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.00%, to reach USD 38 billion by 2021. The gaining importance of this market can be attributed to increased demand for processed and packaged food and visual appeal of packaged food and convenience for use.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-packaging-market-2887/
The food industry is largest industry globally and plays a vital role in the economy of a country. Food products have to be packaged in a robust manner to avoid spoilage due to micro-organisms. Food packaging ensures the extension of shelf life of the products within highly sterile environments that restricts the growth of the microorganisms that are responsible for the decay and spoilage of food products.
Increase in demand for processed and packaged food to adapt to the rapid changing lifestyle in developing countries and developed countries and shifting population dynamics to urban areas, increasing consumer awareness regarding the current environmental concerns and gradual alteration of buying habits are the major factors accountable for the growth of market. Nevertheless the environmental concerns regarding the poor bio-degradability of plastics can hinder the growth of this market. Moreover, technological improvements in the synthesis of these packaging materials improves the growing potential of this market
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-packaging-market-2887/request-sample
The Middle East and Africa market for Food Packaging is broadly segmented into Material, Type and Application. Based on Material – Paper and Board, Metal, Rigid Plastic, Flexible Plastic, Glass and Others. Based on Type – Rigid, Semi-rigid and Flexible. Based on Application – Bakery, Confectionary, Convenience Foods, Dairy Products, Fruits and Vegetables, Sauces, dressing and condiments and Others. Based on geographical analysis the market is segmented into regions of Middle East and Africa. Middle East is leading this market with highest share. Middle East is also the fastest growing region due to its growing urban population and rapid lifestyle changes.
Some of the key companies dominating the market include Amcor Ltd., Rock-Tenn Company, Crow Holdings, Owens-Illinois, Rexam, Tetra Pak, Anchor Packaging, CKS Packaging, McCain Foods, Kellogg’s, Cargill Inc.
Browse Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-packaging-market-2887/inquire
Food Packaging Market Segmentation:
Paper and Board
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Material
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Material
Market Share Analysis, By Material
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
Market Share Analysis, By Type
Fruits and Vegetables
Sauces, dressings and condiments
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
Market Share Analysis, By Application
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast